Purchase a Virginia JMU Centennial License Plate!
Get a JMU plate on your bumper today!
Do you live in Maryland ?
As a revenue sharing plate $15.00 of the $25.00 annual DMV fee
is transferred to JMU for legacy scholarships.
Does your $15 contribution really make a difference? YES!!!
How to purchase your plate...
Last year, in 2005, $28,000 was generated for scholarships!!
• Have your title number and vehicle ID number ready (found on your registration card)
• Have your credit card handy (Amex, Discover, Master Card, VISA)
1. ORDER NOW! (Click on this Virginia Dept. of Motor Vehicles link)
2. Scroll through the list of available plates until you find the college listings. Select the James Madison University plate you want.
3. Select a personalized message or have the DMV assign you a standard number
4. Click on the "purchase plate now" link at the bottom of the page.
Personalized plate message available? Yes
Number of characters available on personalized plate message? 6
Plate Fee (in addition to registration fee)? $25.00 Annually ($15 of which goes to JMU)
Personalized plate message fee (in addition to plate fee)? $10.00 Annually
Disabled symbol available? Yes
If so, contact Dixon Wood '82 for an MD plate application:
Dixon Wood ('82)
by email at email@example.com
or (410) 956-2166 (H)