Ready for an adventure? UREC Adventure includes activities and instruction within the UREC walls and outside in the surrounding forests and rivers. Most of our programs are for those with little to no experience in that activity - so come try something new!
Click on the links below to learn more about what UREC has to offer. If you don't see a program you are looking for, it will be because registration is not currently open for that program. Please stop by the UREC Climbing Wall or contact Guy deBrun or Sasha Griffith with any questions or to learn more!
- 33-foot Climbing Wall
- Climbing Wall Programs (Includes Learn to Climb, Belay & Climb, Lead Climbing and more!)
- Cycling Programs (Includes 2 Wheels & 2 Scoops and Bike Safety!)
- Mountain Sports (Includes Hiking, Backpacking, Trail Running and more!)
- Paddle (Water) Sports (Includes Canoeing and White Water Kayaking!)
- Winter Sports (Includes Ski Spree, Cross Country Skiing and more!)
- Adventure Rental Equipment (Includes camping gear, canoe and bicycles!)
- TEAM Challenge Course