The Morrison-Bruce Center develops and provides physical activity programming for girls and women and conducts research to enhance the understanding of the impact of an active lifestyle on women's health.
Goals of the Center:
- To provide programming that enhances the well-being of girls and women through the promotion of an active and healthy lifestyle.
- To conduct research related to girls’ and women's physical and mental well-being.
- To disseminate research-based information related to the role of physical activity and a healthy lifestyle throughout a woman's life.
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this summer!
- Girls' Golf Summer dates: May 4th (Mulligan's)
May 11th (Mulligan's)
June 1st (Sandy Bottom)
June 22nd (Mulligan's)
July 13th (Sandy Bottom)
July 27th (Mulligan's)
August 10th (Mulligan's)
August 31st (Sandy Bottom)
- All sessions will run from 9am - 11am Open to all girls aged 7-17
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!