Communication Sciences & Disorders - Speech Language Pathology: Online (Clinical) - M.S.
The distance program accepts students every 2 years and will begin accepting applications, October 1, 2014. The CSD program at JMU participates in the Communication Sciences and Disorders Central Application Service known as CSDCAS. In order to be considered for admission, you must also complete an application through CSDCAS.
All applicants are encouraged to visit our website at www.csd.jmu.edu for complete instructions.
Follow all instructions carefully.
summer semester 2015
Degree(s) OfferedMaster of Science in Speech-Language Pathology (M.S.)
Due to complications regarding clinicals and licensure requirements we are not able to provide acceptance to individuals who reside outside of the US at this time.
GRE General Test
- Application fee
Upon successful admission by the program, send official transcripts to The Graduate School.
The preferred method is an electronic copy sent via e-Scrip or National Student Clearing House .
If an electronic transcript is not an option, official, unopened paper transcript(s) can be mailed to:
The Graduate School
James Madison University
17 West Grace Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Required by Program
Applicants are required to complete an application through CSDCAS. http://www.capcsd.org/csdcas/student.php
Applicants will submit through CSDCAS:
• A personal written statement
• Official GRE scores, be sure to use DI Code 1043
• Official transcripts
• Names and contact information of 2 references (letters of recommendation are not required)
• There is a minimal GPA requirement of 3.25 in the major
• We do not provide GA/TA funding for part- time students.
• All applicants are encouraged to visit our website at http://www.csd.jmu.edu/dlve-slp/admission.html for complete information. Follow all instructions carefully.