Declare or Change Your Major or Minor
Here are the steps for declaring or changing your major or minor:
- Print out and complete a Change or Declaration of Major Form.
- Obtain the required department head signature on the form for the major or minor of interest.
- For students declaring a Business major, rather than going to the departmental office you will go to the College of Business Academic Services Center in Showker 205 to obtain a signature.
- For students declaring any of the Pre-Professional Health programs, you will need a signature from Dr. Babcock in the Pre-Professional Health Programs office in Roop Hall, Ground Floor, Room 24.
- For students choosing undeclared as their major, you will go to the office of Career and Academic Planning in the Student Success Center, 3210, to change your major to undeclared.
- Turn in the completed and signed form to the Office of the Registrar on the 5th floor of the Student Success Center for your official academic record to reflect the new program of study. Don't wait until the last minute! Submit your "Change or Declaration of Major Form" at least 2-4 weeks before registration opens, so you can be sure you'll be eligible to register for major classes before they fill up!