Declare or Change Your Major or Minor
Here are the steps for declaring or changing your major or minor:
- Print out and complete a Change or Declaration of Major Form.
- Obtain the required department head signature on the form. You can look on the departmental website for the major or minor you would like to pursue to see where their main office is for the signature.
- For students declaring a Business major, rather than going to the departmental office you will go to the College of Business Academic Services Center in Showker 205 to obtain a signature.
- For students declaring any of the Pre-Professional Health programs, you will need a signature from Dr. Babcock in the Pre-Professional Health Programs office in the Biosciences Building 3005.
- Turn in the completed and signed form to the Office of the Registrar on the 5th floor of the Student Success Center for your official academic record to reflect the new program of study. Don't wait until the last minute! Submit your "Change or Declaration of Major Form" at least 2-4 weeks before registration opens, so you can be sure you'll be eligible to register for major classes before they fill up!