Cover Photo Image

In the event of a fight, protest, or other civil disturbance, take the following actions:

  1. Call Campus Police at 540-568-6911.
  2. If safe to do so, attempt to calm the situation. Do not get involved in a physical altercation.
  3. Keep bystanders clear of the area.

Back to Top