Submissions of Student Writing
Both instructors and students will need to follow these submission guidelines:
2. The author's name must not appear on the actual essay. Please be sure to remove all names from headers and footers. We want to ensure that all submitted essays receive blind readings.
3. Please staple a cover sheet to the front of the essay. The following information must appear on the cover sheet:
A cover sheet form
is available in Microsoft Word format at the following link:
4. Attach a copy of the essay assignment to the back of the essay.
5. A reminder: Essays must have been written by students for their GWRIT 101 or GWRIT 102 course.
6. If the essay is both excellent on its own merit and in terms of the quality of revision work done to produce it, please include a copy of the first draft as well as the final piece. We want to publish examples of excellent revision work.
7. Authors must thoroughly document all information or data borrowed from outside sources.
8. Once the Editorial Board has chosen essays for publication, finalists will be asked to supply all materials on disk.
The deadline for
essays written during the Fall 2002 semester is
to Submit Essays