Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) Introduction
Note: This workshop is capped at 20 participants.Categories: Communication
, Organizational Development
, TeambuildingLevel: FundamentalType: Single-Session WorkshopTotal Workshop Time:
No make-ups are scheduled for this workshop. Pre-requisites:
None Target Audience:
Individuals interested in learning about motivational value systems.Workshop Description:
The SDI® (Strength Deployment Inventory®) is a memorable way to enhance peoples’ ability to communicate more effectively and handle conflict more productively. It looks beyond behavior to describe the motives and values behind behavior — encouraging a level of understanding and respect for people of all personality types. In addition, the SDI offers an innovative approach to looking at interpersonal conflict and ways to turn it into a positive force for change. For more information visit Personal Strengths
In this workshop participants will:
- Learn about Relationship Awareness Theory and the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI).
- Recognize and discuss differences in MVS behaviors.
- Learn about Motivational Value Systems (MVS) and Conflict Sequences.
- Interpret personal SDI results.
- Compare and contrast personal SDI results with other SDI results and explain the potential impact on team dynamics.
Presented by: Jennifer Campfield, Associate Human Resources Director and SDI Certified Trainer
Thursday, January 24, 2013
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Register For Professional Development Workshops Here
Unavailable During the Times Offered?