January 10 - Eat That Frog - You've done it. I've done it. Some of the most productive people admit to doing it. What am I talking about? Procrastination, of course! Join us to learn some techniques for kicking procrastination to the curb so that you can stop putting things off and start checking things off your To Do list!
January 11 - 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - 8 Sessions - The objective of the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People is to empower people and organizations to significantly increase their performance capability as they work to achieve worthwhile purposes through understanding and living Principle-Centered Leadership. This program emphasizes the principles underlying the basic habits of highly effective people and aims to help individuals across a wide range of self-development levels enhance their personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Dec 2: The Art of Networking (TD2062)
- Dec 2: Content Development and Design for Cascade and Beyond (TD2150)
- Dec 7: Grants and Foundation Accounts (TD1101)
- Dec 8: Better Ideas Through Brainstorming (TD2085)
- Jan 10: Eat That Frog: Overcoming Procrastination (TD2057)
- Jan 11: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (TD1012)
- Jan 12: Procurement Overview: The ABC's of Purchasing at JMU (TD1104)
- Jan 13: Advanced AACP Overview (TD2144)
- Jan 18: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (TD1012)
- Jan 18: Project Management for Non-Project Managers (TD1775)
- More >