July 21: Editing: Hard Copy and Electronic - This session begins with editing hard copy documents using standard copy marking symbols. In addition, this course teaches you how to use Microsoft’s track changes feature to edit documents electronically. Electronic editing is one of the best editing tools for collaborating on documents you write for your office.
August 11: Better Ideas Through Brainstorming - Brainstorming is a great way to generate new ideas and come up with solutions to challenging problems. Leading a brainstorming activity can be fun and rewarding if you invest a little time to learn the elements that make it a success. In this workshop, we will learn tips and techniques for guiding a spontaneous discussion that generates ideas and solutions.
- Jul 28: Individual Professional Development Plan Workshop (TD1152)
- Aug 2: Finding Focus: Managing Multiple Priorities (TD2038)
- Aug 3: Performance Management Information Session (TD1181)
- Aug 5: Advanced AACP Overview (TD2144)
- Aug 9: Student Employment Essentials (TD1463)
- Aug 10: A Plan With a Purpose (TD1066)
- Aug 11: Better Ideas Through Brainstorming (TD2085)
- Aug 17: How to Prepare for an Active Shooter Event (TD2100)
- Aug 18: Generation Z is Coming! (TD2061)
- Aug 19: We're on the Same Team, Remember? (TD1268)
- More >