NEW for 2014
Resonant Leadership: Renewing Yourself and Connecting with Others through Mindfulness, Hope and Compassion
Note: This workshop is capped at 16 participants.Competency: Leadership - Advanced Supervision/Management - Advanced Work/Life Wellness - Advanced
Type: Single-Session Workshop
Total Workshop Time: 3 hours
Make-Ups: No make-ups are scheduled for this workshop.
Workshop Description: Building on a foundation of emotional intelligence, this training will offer participants the opportunity to take a fresh look at mindfulness, hope and compassion in the workplace and how they can contribute to a more productive, engaged and resonant workplace.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Developing an understanding of what makes leaders successful despite unrelenting stress with little time for recovery
- Identify how mindfulness, hope and compassion are essential to effectively sustaining a resonant leadership style
- Learn to consciously handle the “Cycle of Sacrifice and Renewal” by renewing yourself physically, mentally and emotionally
- Explore a model of Intentional Change that can lead to significant and sustainable change
- Identify ways to bring mindfulness, hope and compassion into the workplace to decrease chronic stress, foster resonant interpersonal connections and increase productivity
This workshop is based on the book: Resonant Leadership: Renewing Yourself and Connecting with Others Through Mindfulness, Hope and Compassion by Richard E. Boyatzis and Annie McKee.
Presented by: Jennifer Campfield, Director of Training and Development
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Register For Professional Development Workshops Here
Unavailable During The Times Offered?