Managing Multiple Priorities
Note: This workshop is capped at 24 participants.
Categories: Administrative Skills, Organizational Development and Work/Life Wellness
Type: Single-Session Workshop
Total Workshop Time: 2.5 Hours
Make-ups: No make-ups are scheduled for this workshop
Related Sessions: TD1608: Time Challenged and TD1057: Time Management Strategies: Control Your Time - Don't Let It Control You
Target Audience: Individuals interested in further learning about time management and managing multiple priorities and projects.
Workshop Description: Do you have to manage multiple priorities and projects? In this session participants will assess their approach to tackling multiple priorities and walk away with some practical tips for making it easier to manage and complete multiple projects.
- Learn how to set and keep deadlines.
- Learn how to manage large projects by breaking them down into smaller tasks.
- Identify behavior changes that will increase personal efficiencies.
- Identify barriers that inhibit personal efficiencies and project management.
- Learn why letting others know about your goals and deadlines helps you keep them.
- Practice ranking your priorities by urgency and importance.
Jennifer Campfield, Director of Training and Development Session Information
Monday, July 29, 2013 Note: This is a date and time change!
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Register For Professional Development Workshops Here
Unavailable During the Times Offered?