February 16: Leaders Eat Last (TD1951) - If you aspire to be one of those leaders whose team works tirelessly to get great results, this course is for you! By attending this session adapted from Simon Sinek’s book, Leaders Eat Last, you will learn practical leadership behaviors that motivate others and get results. The material is inspired by the practice of Marine Corp officers who intentionally move to the back of the chow line during battle to let the junior soldiers eat first. Join us and fill your leadership toolbox with even more great tools.
February 25: Leaders Open Doors (TD2064) - You don't have to be on JMU's campus long to notice something unusual. Even in our busy days full of classes, meetings and deadlines, we take the time to open doors for our colleagues and for complete strangers. This unique characteristic of our work culture sets a tone on our campus that is welcoming and inclusive. Want to take opening doors to the next level? Then come to this workshop and learn about the skills that open-door leaders possess so that you can take your leadership to the next level.
- Feb 9: Remaining CALM©: Anywhere, Anytime (TD1962)
- Feb 9: Delegation Made S.I.M.P.L.E. (TD2059)
- Feb 9: Student Employment Essentials (TD1460)
- Feb 10: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (TD1012)
- Feb 10: Project Management for Non-Project Managers (TD1775)
- Feb 11: Business Writing & Proofreading (TD1021)
- Feb 11: Eat, Drink, and Be Mindful (TD1919)
- Feb 12: General Heart Health and CPR - Total Heart Health (TD1978)
- Feb 16: Leaders Eat Last (TD1951)
- Feb 16: Event Planning at JMU: Everyone Can Benefit (TD1006)
- More >