Featured WorkshopsOctober 2: JMU Mail Service and Building & Department Keys Overview - You have a critical piece of mail to go out; you put it in an Inter-Office Mail envelope, add the MSC code and drop it in the plastic mail bin, certain that it will get where you need it to go. However, with a campus as large as JMU, with all of the outlying areas and offices, HOW DO THEY DO IT? Learn the tips and “tricks of the trade” along with special services that Mail Services can provide your department.
October 8: Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn - We all enjoy winning, but whether it’s playing basketball as a child, or achieving success in our careers and relationships, the truth is: “Life’s greatest lessons are gained from our losses." Any setback, professional or personal, can be transformed into a step forward with the right tools to turn a loss into a gain.
October 27: JMU Student Life - (formerly Office of Student Activities & Involvement) In this collaborative session, participants will learn more about some of the departments on campus that facilitate out-of-the-classroom student engagement opportunities. Each participating department will discuss the services they provide for students and the partnership opportunities available for staff and faculty.
- Oct 2: JMU Mail Service and Building & Department Keys Overview (TD1024)
- Oct 8: Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn (TD1974)
- Oct 12: Understanding and Using the Grievance Procedure (TD1151)
- Oct 13: Student Employment Essentials (TD1465)
- Oct 14: Leadership for Supervisors Series (TD1509)
- Oct 15: Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn (TD1974)
- Oct 15: The Value of Play in Your Personal and Professional Life (TD1934)
- Oct 15: But I Don't Have Customers (TD1774)
- More >