May 28: Leading While Speaking (TD1999) - Good leaders know how to communicate in a way that solves the problem of each conflict they face. Great leaders know how to communicate in a way that transforms conflict into positive change. They are able to transform the conflict in their lives through intentional, inspired speaking. When leaders shift their view of conflict from “conflict is a problem to be solved” to “conflict is an opportunity to create positive change”, their world expands. They begin to inspire and fully engage those around them. Their communication becomes powerful. In this interactive workshop, participants will learn how to speak with intention to empower and fully engage those they lead.
June 2: Seeing What Others Don't: The Remarkable Ways We Gain Insight (TD1831) - Have you ever wondered how individuals in history were able to come up with the insights that lead to innovative and world changing discoveries? Even day to day we need insight in order to avoid the stress, confusion, and frustration that come from life’s problems. However, most of us don’t know when or even how insights are formed. In this session participants will have the opportunity to explore the world of insight.
June 11 & June 25: Difficult Conversations Part 1 and Part 2 - These sessions focus on the 'nuts and bolts' of handling conflict effectively. You will learn to have the right perspective on conflict, ask the right questions and use the right words so that conflict becomes a productive part of building relationships, rather than something to be avoided.
- May 21: It's Okay to Be the Boss (TD1742)
- May 21: Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) and Conflict (TD1498)
- May 26: Understanding and Using the Grievance Procedure (TD1151)
- May 27: Project Management for Non-Project Managers (TD1775)
- May 28: Leading While Speaking (TD1999)
- May 28: Change and Innovation through Brainstorming (TD1969)
- Jun 2: Time Management Strategies: Control Your Time (TD1057)
- Jun 2: Seeing What Others Don't: The Remarkable Ways We Gain Insight (TD1831)
- More >