Making Good Decisions in Today's Working World: A Training on Workplace Ethics
Have you ever been faced with an ethical dilemma in the workplace? In this three-session professional development course, participants will learn how to make ethical decisions by:
- Finding ways to make better decisions.
- Learning about different tools & guidelines that can help make any decision easier.
- Using role play and case scenarios to help apply these great strategies and understand workplace ethics.
- Exploring methods of continuing to uphold JMU values in your department.
- Learning how workplace ethics can be easy to understand.
- Interacting with fellow employees.
No sessions are currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact:
Register For Workshops Here