7 Habits of Highly Effective People is starting on January 8th as an 8-part series every Thursday from 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM. This program emphasizes the principles underlying the basic habits of highly effective people and aims to help individuals across a wide range of self-development levels enhance their personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
As facilitation skills are becoming more necessary in today's work environment, join us for Teach with Style on January 16th, a workshop designed to give facilitators tools that will enhance their facilitation style.
For classified employees, Understanding Your Leave can be difficult. The workshop on January 21st will provide an overview of the different types of leave available to you.
- Dec 2: Eat, Drink and Be Mindful (TD1919)
- Dec 2: Getting Naked (TD1704)
- Dec 3: Ending Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct (TD1901)
- Dec 5: Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) II (TD1834)
- Dec 10: Grants and Foundation Accounts (TD1101)
- Dec 12: Book Club: "Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead" (TD1856)
- Jan 8: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (TD1012)
- Jan 14: FMLA Review (TD1214)