May 9: Mixing Generations in the Workplace - In today’s business environment, with a vast range of ages and background experiences at play, you are more likely to be managing, coaching and leading people who are nothing at all like you. So, how do you find that all important common ground? One increasingly important starting point is to gain an understanding of generational dynamics in the workplace. Learning what makes each generation tick, and taking the time to consider your communication approach, will advance your relationships and help you lead your team during good times and through stressful situations.
May 11: Time Challenged - Where on earth does time go? We all get the same 24 hours in a day, but how we use those hours greatly impacts our productivity and success. Join us for this workshop and we will explore how to tackle budgeting time head-on.
- May 9: Mixing Generations in the Workplace (TD1968)
- May 10: IQ or EQ? Both Please! (Emotional Intelligence Basics) (TD2060)
- May 10: Retirement 101: Understanding Your VRS Retirement (TD1212)
- May 11: Time Challenged (TD1608)
- May 11: Resonant Leadership (TD1824)
- May 13: Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) I Series (TD1506)
- May 17: Business Writing & Proofreading (TD1021)
- May 17: Recognizing and Managing 5 Modes of Conflict (TD1526)
- May 17: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Temperaments (TD1259)
- May 19: It's Okay to Be the Boss (TD1742)
- More >