Many of us have participated in SWOT sessions, helped develop mission statements or contributed to a strategic plan. What we normally do not experience is the process behind developing a strategic plan. In Basic Strategic Planning (TD1772) on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 participants will understand the purpose of strategic planning and what is included in a strategic plan, learn a strategic planning process, learn strategies to use during the strategic planning process, and practice using strategic planning processes and strategies.
In Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence, we will explore how a person is in tune with oneself and the people they work with and how they can create a sense of resonance in the workplace that leads to increased productivity and job satisfaction. TD1823 on Tuesday, April 28, 2015.
- Apr 21: Basic Strategic Planning (TD1772)
- Apr 22: Administrative Assistant Day - "Because I'm Happy" (TD1998)
- Apr 23: JMU JobLink (IT195)
- Apr 23: Emerging Leaders (TD1049)
- Apr 23: Telecom, Facility Coordinators & Building Repairs (TD1048)
- Apr 28: Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emo Intelligence (TD1823)
- Apr 30: Emerging Leaders (TD1049)
- May 1: Exercise is Medicine (TD1860)
- More >