May 27: Once Upon a Time: Storytelling in the Workplace - Most of us associate storytelling with our childhood fairytales and fables. Many of these stories called us to action or taught us our most memorable life lessons. Even as adults in the workplace stories are still a powerful tool to get our message across in an unforgettable way. In this workshop we will learn how to craft compelling stories that will inspire action in others and in our organizations.
June 10: Getting Naked - Vulnerability. It is one of the most undervalued and misunderstood of all human qualities. Without the willingness to be vulnerable, we will not build deep and lasting relationships in life. That’s because there is no better way to earn a person’s trust than by putting ourselves in a position of unprotected weakness and demonstrating that we believe they will support us.
- May 26: Leading While Speaking (TD1999)
- May 26: Change and Innovation Through Brainstorming (TD1969)
- May 27: Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) I Series (TD1506)
- May 27: Once Upon A Time: Storytelling in the Workplace (TD2077)
- May 31: Time Management Strategies: Control Your Time (TD1057)
- May 31: JMU JobLink (IT195)
- Jun 1: The Art of Asking Questions (TD2080)
- Jun 2: Motivation for the Non-Motivational: How Anyone Can Inspire (TD2075)
- Jun 3: Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) I Series (TD1506)
- Jun 3: Once Upon A Time: Storytelling in the Workplace (TD2077)
- More >