- May 11: Scholarly Writers' Bootcamps (Lockdown)
- May 11: Integrating Service Learning Experiences into Your Course (Institute)
- May 11: Critical Thinking and Test Item Writing (Workshop)
- May 11: Logic and Reasoning (Institute)
- May 11: The Engaged Learning Collaboratory
- May 12: May Symposium Conference Day Tuesday
- May 12: Core Introduction to the Eight Key Questions (Workshop)
- May 13: Grant Writing Institute (May Symposium)
- May 13: May Symposium Conference Day Wednesday
- May 14: Assessing Ethical Reasoning Skills (Workshop)
- May 14: Building Signature Assignments (Workshop)
- May 14: Digital Humanities and You: Join the Conversation (Roundtable)
CFI's Ninth Annual May Symposium will be May 11-15, 2015
Dr. Salome Heyward will be the opening keynote speaker for May Symposium Conference Days. Dr. Heyward will present on "Disability Issues in Higher Education" on May 12th. She will also facilitate a roundtable discussion and a workshop later in the day. More information on Dr. Heyward and her visit.
Teaching Life Lessons and Transferrable Skills (Plenary). Join CVPA associate dean Sonya Baker in a discussion of the many ways faculty motivate students by showing relevance and teaching transferrable skills. Wed. May 13, May Symposium Conference Days Plenary and Lunch.