Parking Information for Participants in Training and Development Workshops
The Training and Development Department is located on the 3rd Floor of Wine-Price at 752 Ott Street.
Parking for participants in Training and Development workshops will be available in the Cantrell Avenue Parking Deck. During peak times, the Cantrell Avenue Parking Deck may fill very quickly. This may impact your travel time and parking decisions when coming to any Training and Development workshops.
Recommended alternate lots for Wine-Price Hall:
- Grace Street Parking Deck, adjacent to Montpelier Hall and accessed from Grace Street
- C4 Lot, in front of the Hillside residence halls, accessed from Martin Luther King, Jr. Way
- R12 Lot, adjacent to N6 Lot beside the North Campus Annex building, accessed from Mason Street
- R13 Lot, past Ott Street on Martin Luther King, Jr. Way
- R1 Lot, adjacent to the Village residence halls and accessed from Duke Drive
Here are some additional options for getting to Wine-Price:
- Taking the bus to corner of Martin Luther King, Jr. Way @ Montpelier Hall (Stop 114) and then walking up the street to Wine-Price. You can view the bus schedules for additional information.
- Walking from your location to ours.
Information about Training and Development workshops is available at www.jmu.edu/training/development.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming workshop!