Note: This workshop is capped at 16 participants.Categories: Organizational DevelopmentLevel: FundamentalPre-requisites:
Individuals wanting to learn the basics of being a mentor and finding a mentor.Workshop Description:
Have you thought about being a mentor or having a mentor? Mentors advise, support and teach - things that everyone can benefit from. Mentor-mentee relationships are meant to be effective learning relationships, where everyone involved benefits. Join us for a basic overview of mentoring.
In this workshop participants will:
- learn what mentoring is and is not.
- learn roles and expectations of both mentors and mentees.
- learn how to identify appropriate mentor-mentee relationships.
- learn the difference between formal and informal mentoring relationships.
After this workshop participants will:
- be able to select and utilize appropriate strategies to engage in informal mentoring relationships.
Presented by: Raymond Brown
Register For Workshops Here
Friday, December 7, 2012
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM