JMU TD Facilitator Introduction
Note: This workshop is capped at 18 participants.
Target Audience: Individuals that facilitate or are interested in facilitating workshops for JMU Training and Development.
Workshop Description: Do you facilitate or are interested in facilitating workshops for JMU Training and Development? If so, join us as we cover facilitation basics and JMU Training and Development specific facilitation information.
In this workshop participants will:
- learn how JMU Training and Development determines professional development needs.
- learn how workshops are designed for JMU Training and Development.
- learn about adult learning theories and principles.
- learn how to create a safe learning environment for workshop participants.
After this workshop participants will:
- be able to select and utilize appropriate strategies to keep workshop participants engaged.
- be able to demonstrate best-practice facilitation techniques.
- be able to describe the technology, toys and tools available to JMU Training and Development facilitators.
- be able to tell other facilitators where to find JMU Training and Development resources.
Judy Rannow Session Information:
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Wine-PriceRegister For Workshops Here