Categories: Customer ServiceLevel: FundamentalPre-requisites:
Individuals interested in learning how to deal with difficult customer situations.Course Description:
In this session participants will:
- Demonstrate strategies for dealing appropriately with difficult customer situations.
- Learn about saying "No" to customers.
- Learn about anger management.
- Gain agreement from unhappy clients.
- Learn processes to positively deal with complaints and conflict situations.
- Learn and practice handling difficult objections.
- Handle incoming call complaints.
- Manage the angry interaction.
Presented by: University Business Office
Register For Workshops Here
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Part of the Customer Service at JMU: EveryONE Makes a Difference series.