Workplace and Social Etiquette
Note: This series is capped at 24 participants.Categories: Administrative Skills
and Work/Life Wellness
Individuals interested in learning about workplace and social etiquette.
We have all heard "mind your manners" and "good manners are good business" but what does that have to do with workplace etiquette? Everything! In this session participants will explore what skills are needed to make a lasting, professional impression. Have you ever attended a social or networking event and wondered why you were there? Would you like to learn tips and tricks for socializing and networking?
- Learn the basic principles of workplace etiquette.
- Identify appropriate workplace etiquette behaviors.
- Identify personal etiquette areas of strength and improvement.
- Learn the art of networking.
- Create a personal "Professional Development" action plan.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Part of the Professional Etiquette series.
Register For Workshops Here