R.N. to B.S.N. - Online
JMU is delighted to announce that our RN-BSN degree completion program is now offered fully online to meet the needs of working nurses.
The R.N. to B.S.N. program provides flexible, online learning opportunities for students who are graduates of community college or diploma nursing schools and are licensed registered nurses (R.N.).
- Classes are offered online to allow students to maintain employment while completing the B.S.N. degree.
- Full-time or part-time enrollment
- The online program provides a supportive environment for students within a community of learning
- Practical experience with role development as a BSN nurse.
- The program provides a foundation for professional practice and will equip students for further opportunities afforded through graduate study and advance practice.
- The program aims to empower graduates to be active consumers of research to inform practice, to be comfortable with advancing technology in health care delivery, to be change agents within the practice arena and to be astute clinical practitioners or managers.
- The RN to BSN program also emphasizes the care of underserved, rural or culturally diverse individuals within the acute care and community settings.
- Students proceed through the program as part of a cohort of adult learners…sharing experiences, supporting and encouraging one another and celebrating each others success