SHAPE Representative/President Job Description
The SHAPE Representative/President will be elected during the fall election day each year. This person will serve as the resident voice to ORL, and as the conduit for disseminating housing information to fellow residence hall students. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attend monthly SHAPE business meetings
- Attend monthly SHAPE developmental meetings
- Distribute surveys, questionnaires, or polling hallmates regarding housing issues
- Share feedback regarding housing issues at SHAPE meetings
- Communicate with SHAPE Coordinator
- Plan and participate in SHAPE events
SHAPE Representatives/President will be paid $150 per semester for 100% attendance at their assigned meetings.
Our Mission Statement
Roop Learning Community members take a trip to Kings Dominion in VA for a day filled with fun and physics study.