Below are several resources that may be helpful for faculty or staff involved in online programs or courses at JMU.
- JMU Information Technology (IT) Help Desk - central point of contact for your computing support questions, issues and needs.
- Computing Labs – General use computing labs, wireless and remote printing, lab reservations and software installation requests, assessment and testing facilities and more
- Attend a Technology-Related Workshop - courses and options to learn more about computing, technology, instructional technology and specific software. The "Computing@JMU" workshop is designed specifically for new employees.
- Technology Coordinators - technology coordinators serve as contacts between your college/department and the department of Information Technology. Check with your college or departmental technology coordinator about your computing problem or question.
- Computing Alerts and Computing News – keep up-to-date with the latest computing outages, information and concerns
- Test Scoring Center - provides scansheet test scoring and reporting services.
- Lynda.jmu.edu - free video tutorials on software, design, and business skills. Learn to use Canvas, SharePoint, Windows, Mac OS, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and more
- JMU Campus Directory - listing of JMU faculty, staff, students and departmental offices