Students on F-1 and J-1 visas are eligible to work on-campus for up to 20 hours per week while classes are in session and full-time during official school breaks. ISSS has created a website with instructions to international students on how to have the I-9 form completed, obtain a social security number, and complete tax forms. Departments are encouraged to contact ISSS with any questions regarding international student employment. 

Back to Top