Cover Photo Image

International Internships

Are you doing an internship abroad that isn't through a JMU study abroad program?  Whether you are doing it for credit or not, make sure to register with the Study Abroad Office by applying below. By registering your information with us, we can provide you with emergency support while you are abroad, information about international health insurance, and other benfits to make sure you have a positive and safe time abroad. Please complete the simple application by clicking on the link below.  With questions please contact the Study Abroad Office at or 540-568-6419.

If you have not yet located an internship, please check our  External Affiliate page to find opportunities. Some are combination study/intern and others offer full-time internships. A few providers of full-time internships to help you get started are: IES AbroadCIEE and CAPA. Please note, most internship application deadlines are EARLIER than study abroad due to the extra time needed to find a placement. 

apply now

Back to Top