- The College of Education
- About the College
- Centers and Services
- College of Education People
- Alumni and Friends
You are in the main content
Dr. Smita Mathur
Early Elementary Education
- B.S: Sophia Girls College, Rajasthan University, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
- M.S: Child Development, Maharaja Sayaji Rao University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Ph.D.:Child & Family Studies, College for Human Development, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, USA.
- Serve on the Board of Directors for Redland Christina Migrant Association (www.RCMA.org)
- Teacher effectiveness and preparation among socially, academically, economically, and linguistically vulnerable early childhood educators.
- School readiness for young migrant children.
- Designing a play-based and culturally-responsive Early Childhood Curriculum