Summaries and Reports
University Budget Process
Promotion and Tenure
Annual Statistical Reports
Each spring, Annual Reports are generated by the Office of Academic Affairs. Summary statistics are available for viewing. Any questions regarding this information should be directed to Academic Affairs.
Access is available to college deans and others designated by the deans on the login page.
- Compensation Task Force (May 2013)
- Student Evaluations of Teaching (July 2012)
- Environmental Science Studies (January 2007)
- Education Futures in IIHHS (April 2006)
- STEM – Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Technology Outreach (May 2005)
James Madison University participated in a survey and analysis of tenured track non-tenured faculty conducted by the Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE) of the Harvard Graduate School of Education. JMU also participated in 2008.
This survey is intended to assess faculty satisfaction with various policies, procedures and aspects of their work in terms of support for their professional performance.The survey is designed so that analyses of responses can lead directly to actions that can improve the professional lives and performance of junior faculty.
The survey allows for comparisons to over 200 other institutions completing the survey as well as to the previous JMU results.
- COACHE Task Force Report (May 2013)
- COACHE Report (September 2012)
- COACHE Survey Feedback (October 2009)