Skip to Main Content

Risk Management

You are in the main content

Risk Management-Automobile Accident Instruction Packets

Risk Management has packets of information available that detail what to do if you are involved in an auto accident while on university business. The packet also contains a claim form, telephone numbers for various State Police divisions, Information Exchange cards and a card for requesting help from a Passing Motorist.

These packets should already be in any JMU vehicle. For those offices who would like to keep a supply of packets on hand for rental vehicles, the individual .pdf files for each of the forms/cards in the packet are available for download below.

NOTE:  If you requisition a State Vehicle and find that the packet is missing, please contact Motor Pool to request one before you leave for your trip.