Call 540-568-6178 to schedule an appointment or to have a nurse call you back
Get tested and have a judgment free, open, informative, constructive conversation.
Sexually transmitted disease/infection tests available at the UHC (price list):
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhea test - urine or swab
- Herpes test - virus culture from body fluid
- HIV test - blood test
- HPV vaccine (Guardasil) - vaccine series
STI/STD test results confidential and available via MyJMUHealth secure online portal.
What to bring
- List of medicines you are currently taking
The UHC currently does not accept any insurance as a form of payment, however it is a participating provider for the Student Health Insurance Plan. If there is a charge for any service rendered, the student is responsible for payment at the time of service.
Fees for your visit
There is no fee for simply visiting the clinic. However, if you receive a lab test or a vaccine, or are late to your appointment, there will be a fee. Here is a list of all our services that include a fee.
- Check (made payable to JMU)
- FLEX (bring JACard)
- MasterCard or Visa credit card in your name