- No symptoms, want STI/STD testing? Log-in to MyJMUHealth to schedule appointment
- Have symptoms, need STI/STD testing? Call 540-568-6178 to schedule an appointment
- Partner has STD/STI? Call 540-568-6178 to schedule your appointment
Get tested and have a confidential, judgment-free, open, informative, and constructive conversation.
Sexually transmitted disease/infection tests available at the UHC (price list):
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhea test - urine or swab
- Herpes test - virus culture from body fluid
- HIV test - blood test
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil) - vaccine series
STI/STD test results are confidential and available via MyJMUHealth secure online portal.
Where to go
The University Health Center is located in the Student Success Center at 724 South Mason Street. Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your appointment at the second floor entrance of the University Health Center, located inside the Student Success Center.
There are bike racks on both sides of the Student Success Center. There are bus stops at the Student Success Center, Miller Hall, and the corner of Mason Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Way. And patients can call 540-568-6178 for a parking code in the pay-by-space level (lower, second entrance) of the Grace Street Parking Deck.
What to bring
- List of medicines you are currently taking
The UHC currently does not accept any insurance as a form of payment. If there is a charge for any service rendered, the student is responsible for payment at the time of service.
Fees for your visit
There is no fee for simply visiting the clinic. However, if you receive a lab test or a vaccine, or are late to your appointment, there will be a fee. Here is a list of all our services that include a fee.
- Check (made payable to JMU)
- FLEX (bring JACard)
- Discover, MasterCard, or Visa credit card in your name
The University Health Center strives to make its programs and services as accessible and inclusive as possible. Please let a staff member know if assistance is needed or the University Health Center is difficult to access for any reason.