The Learning, Technology and Leadership Education Department is a part of the College of Education at James Madison University. This department is one of five departments comprising the college. The Learning, Technology and Leadership Education Department houses six programs or areas of study: Educational Foundations, Educational Leadership, Educational Technology, Human Resource Development, Adult Education/Human Resource Development and the ESOL Career Development Academy.
The Department also assists with the 21st Century Community Learning Centers outlined by the US Department of Education. The Harrisonburg group is called NETT. The Learning, Technology and Leadership Education Department unites expertise and resources necessary for learning across the lifespan. Programs within our department meet the needs of teacher education and provide grounding for persons entering or advancing in positions associated with learning and leadership in education, business, industry, government, and other public and private sector organizations.
- Jan 12: - Mar 6: Block 3 Student Teaching 01/12/15 - 03/06/15
- Feb 22: - Sep 14: North Korean Refugee Youth Art Exhibition - 2015
- Feb 22: - Dec 14: Eighth Annual Area Youth Art Exhibition - 2015
- Feb 23: - Apr 24: Mid-Term Block Student Teaching 02/23/15 - 04/24/15
- Mar 9: - 13: Spring Break 2015
- Mar 9: - May 6: Block 4 Student Teaching 03/09/15 - 05/06/15
- Apr 10: Brainstorm Conference 2015