The Learning, Technology and Leadership Education Department is a part of the College of Education at James Madison University. This department is one of five departments comprising the college. The Learning, Technology and Leadership Education Department houses six programs or areas of study: Educational Foundations, Educational Leadership, Educational Technology, Human Resource Development, Adult Education/Human Resource Development and the ESOL Career Development Academy.
The Department also assists with the 21st Century Community Learning Centers outlined by the US Department of Education. The Harrisonburg group is called NETT. The Learning, Technology and Leadership Education Department unites expertise and resources necessary for learning across the lifespan. Programs within our department meet the needs of teacher education and provide grounding for persons entering or advancing in positions associated with learning and leadership in education, business, industry, government, and other public and private sector organizations.
- Sep 30: ETMC Technology Drop-In Day
- Sep 30: Spring '15 Northern Ireland Information Session
- Oct 6: Spring '15 Northern Ireland Information Session
- Oct 11: Scholarship Breakfast
- Oct 13: Research Presentations from Northern Ireland
- Oct 17: Fall 2014 Student Teacher's Conference
- Oct 18: Academic Open House
- Oct 31: Deadline to submit 2015-2016 Student Teaching Applications
- Nov 10: Orientation Meeting for Spring 2015 Student Teachers
- Nov 10: Deadline to submit requirements for Spring/May 2015 Student Teaching