Cover Photo Image

Academic Credit

If you are pursuing academic credit for your internship, you'll need to pay attention to the location of your internship placement. Due to new legislation, you can only receive academic credit for out-of-state internships in certain states.  New states are being approved periodically, so please check the JMU and State Authorization page for updates. For more information, see the Academic Credit section of our Internship Resources page.

CAP Tools

Comprehensive Internship Search Engines

International Study and Internship Sites

  • If you are interested in working abroad, see our Work and Study Abroad page for international study and internship sites.
  • If you an international student looking for an internship in the U.S., contact the ISSS office at

Camps and Summer Jobs

Back to Top