Skip to Main Content
You are in the main content
General Search Engines
Career & Academic Planning Resources
- Recruit-A-Duke: Our online career services management system that gives you access to internships, full-time jobs, career fairs, workshops, information sessions, and more.
- VAULT: Vault is an online reference site where you can access information on career fields, company reviews and rankings, and internship programs 24/7.
- Search Jobs and Internships:Our recommended resources for your job or internship search.
- America’s Job Bank: Includes jobs listed with all the state employment agencies (each state's equivalent of the Virginia Employment Commission). Most jobs listed are in the private sector.
- Bright: Provides an online job matching tool that uses a computer algorithm to determine your fit for a particular advertised position.
- Career Builder: Browse jobs and check out career resources in the Advice & Resources section
- Indeed: One Search, All Jobs: Indeed is a meta search engine that searches a variety of other posting sites including industry specific job boards, newspapers, associations, and company career pages
- MonsterCollege: Entry level jobs and internships for current students and recent graduates. (Alumni with 3 or more years of experience should use Monster.com instead.)
- Recruit.net: Free site allowing job seekers to find millions of jobs from thousands of web sites, across 18 localized websites.
- Riley Guide: The Riley Guide provides links to more than 500 websites with job listings by category.
- Top Jobs USA: Provides job announcements for the liberal arts, business, and health industries
- UrbanEmploy.com: A national collection of regional job and internship websites.
Job Search Resources for Specific Populations