Getting Started on Recruit-A-Duke
STEP 1: Log on to Recruit-A-Duke
All current students receive a Recruit-A-Duke account. Upon receiving your login information via email, you have the ability to find jobs and internships, research and connect with employers, and improve your job and internship searches. If you are unable to locate your login information, click on the Need/Reset Password option on the login screen to receive a new password.
STEP 2: Update your profile
After logging in, click on the Profile tab to verify and update your academic and personal profile information. The content on your academic profile can directly impact your ability to apply for positions with specific screening criteria.
STEP 3: Upload your resume and other documents
You can upload your resume to Recruit-A-Duke by logging in and selecting the Resumes and Other Documents tab. Other documents you may want to upload would include a cover letter and unofficial transcript.
If the position you are applying for in Recruit-A-Duke requires you to submit an Unofficial Transcript, then follow the instructions below to save an accessible .PDF file format to use for your application.
- Login to MyMadison and go to Student Center > Academics > "Other Academic" pulldown menu > Transcript: View Unofficial.
- Next, click the double arrow icon next to the drop down menu.
- On the following page, click on the green button labeled “go.”
- Once your Unofficial Transcript has finished loading, go to the print option on your internet browser.
- Change the “Destination” to “Save as PDF.” Click “Save” and choose a save location on your computer. (If you don’t see “Save as PDF” as an option here, you can use an online converter instead, like FreePDFConvert.com.)
STEP 4: Become eligible for On-Campus Interviewing and Practice Interviews
To be eligible to interview with employers on campus or conduct a practice interview, you must complete the online tutorial and agree to the Authorization Statement at the end of the tutorial outlining the policies and expectations for the On Campus Recruiting Program. Once completed, please allow for 24 business hours for access to be granted to On Campus Interviews and Practice Interviews. You can confirm access as you will now have a Schedule Interviews tab at the top of your Recruit-A-Duke homepage.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiting Services Team at 540-568-7379 or email email@example.com.