Recruit-A-Duke is James Madison University’s online career services management system that provides JMU students access to internships, full-time jobs, career fairs, workshops, information sessions, and more.
With Recruit-A-Duke, you can:
Find jobs and internships
- search 1,000+ internship and full-time job postings and apply online
- create job search agents to receive an email when new positions that match your search criteria are posted
- be considered for on-campus interviews for open positions *
- learn about jobs and internships available through our Career Fairs
Research and connect with employers
- learn more about employers that recruit at JMU
- sign up for employer information sessions offered on campus
- network with employers
Improve your job or internship search
- sign up for workshops on topics like writing a resume or searching for internships
- prepare for and practice your interviewing skills anywhere and anytime via your webcam using InterviewStream
- schedule a practice interview with an employer in the CAP Interview Center *
- request a career planning appointment to discuss a range of career topics with CAP advisors
* You'll need to watch a tutorial on Recruit-A-Duke to have access to these features.
Want to get started?
Recruit-A-Duke questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access your account in Recruit-A-Duke and stay current with daily updates, login below:
For username please enter:
Email email@example.com for assistance.