Recruit-A-Duke is James Madison University’s online career services management system that provides JMU students access to internships, full-time jobs, career fairs, workshops, information sessions, and more. RAD makes it easy to find jobs and internships, and research and connect with employers. Read through our step by step instructions and policies for using Recruit-A-Duke.
Download the "Careers by Symplicity" app to access Recruit-A-Duke on the go!
- search 1,000+ internship and full-time job postings and apply online
- set up email alerts to be notified when jobs or internships are posted that match your search criteria
- be considered for on-campus interviews for open positions *
- learn about jobs and internships available through our Career Fairs
- learn more about employers that recruit at JMU
- sign up for employer information sessions offered on campus
- network with employers
- sign up for workshops on topics like writing a resume or searching for internships
- prepare for and practice your interviewing skills anywhere and anytime via your webcam using InterviewStream
- schedule a practice interview with an employer in the CAP Interview Center *
* Refer to the Recruit-A-Duke tutorial to learn about these features.
To access your account in Recruit-A-Duke and stay current with daily updates, login below:
For username please enter:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Share Your Experiences with JMU
Update your Experience Profile in Recruit-A-Duke to tell us about your experiences outside the classroom, such as campus involvements, internships, research, practicums, clinicals, and full-time or part-time positions. This is a great place for you to keep track of details about your experiences to build, add to, or revise your resume and maintain a comprehensive record of your involvements while at JMU and after. Some of this information is used to inform JMU of students’ successes and involvements, but all information is kept anonymous and confidential.