What to do if you have a new vehicle



If you have a new vehicle, bring the parking decal from the previous vehicle and the registration for the new vehicle to Parking Services for a decal exchange.  There is no charge for an exchange if the original decal is returned to Parking Services.

If you have the same vehicle but a new license plate number, present the new vehicle registration to Parking Services to update your vehicle record.

Faculty & Staff:

Faculty and staff members who have purchased a new vehicle or are driving a vehicle other than the one(s) associated with their parking permit at the time of purchase must register the new vehicle with Parking Services via the Add or Remove a Vehicle form under the Faculty & Staff Resources section of our website.

Rental or loaner vehicles cannot be added to employee hangtags.  If you have a rental or loaner vehicle, bring the registration or rental agreement for the loaner vehicle to Parking Services to obtain a temporary permit.

For answers to other common questions visit the FAQ's under the Student Resources or Faculty & Staff Resources tabs.

Back to Top

Published: Thursday, January 9, 2020

Last Updated: Thursday, January 9, 2020

Related Articles