CISR News

Old landmines kill six in Senegal


 

This headline is brought to you by the Center for International Stabilization and Recovery (CISR) which works to support resilience and recovery in global communities affected by war and conflict.


(Middle East Eye) Six people were killed in Senegal by an old landmine in the Casamance region, the local mayor said Saturday. President Macky Sall offered his condolences to the families of the victims in a statement posted on Twitter. A spokesperson for the education minister, also said two of the victims had been primary school age.

Read more

Back to Top

Published: Monday, October 25, 2021

Last Updated: Monday, October 25, 2021

Related Articles