|Change Fund Request Form||Financial Procedures Manual|
|Delinquent Account Transfer Form||Invoice|
|Departmental Deposits||Request Advance Forms|
|Departmental Charges Form||Wire/ACH Claim Form|
|Deposit Transmittal Form|
This form must be completed and submitted to the University Business Office at least five business days prior to the date that the employee needs the funds to be deposited into their bank account. The form must be signed by an individual with signature authority and the funds will be direct deposited to the bank account of the University employee that will be repsonsible for the funds.
- Delinquent Account Transfer Form - Financial Procedures
- Delinquent Account Transfer Form Instructions - Financial Procedures
This form is used by departments to transfer delinquent accounts to the University Business Office. After 60 days, all delinquent accounts are to be transferred to the University Business Office for collection.
email@example.com by 8:00AM of the day you are requesting the pick-up.
- JMU Deposit Transmittal form for CASH - Financial Procedures
- JMU Deposit Transmittal form for CHECKS - Financial Procedures
- JMU Deposit Transmittal form for ePay - Financial Procedures
- JMU Deposit Transmittal Instructions - Financial Procedures
The JMU Financial Procedures Manual is written and published by the Division of Administration and Finance to provide authoritative guidance on the application of financial related procedures and systems for the University Campus.
For any Finance forms not found here, please visit the Forms Index of the Financial Procesures Manual.
This form is used by departments to notify the University Business Office that the department is expecting incoming wires/ACH payments. The University Business Office will use the information in the form to correctly route the funds once they arrive.