Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to enhance student learning and meet departmental student employment needs by providing meaningful work experiences.
The Student Work Experience Center is located on the 5th floor of the new Student Success Center.
- Save the Date! September 8th 2015 The Student Work Experience Center is hosting the Annual Part time Job Fair! On and Off Campus employers will be gathered in the Festival Ball Room from 1:30p - 4:30p to meet YOU!
- Summer Jobs are now available! Positions in and around the Harrisonburg area are being posted daily. Get your summer job now!
- Looking for part time employment? Check out JobLink for On Campus job announcements or the link to the left for Off-Campus or Summer Jobs!
- ATTENTION STUDENTS: We have been notified of various emails being sent to new, incoming students regarding employment opportunities. Please check our website first for employers/families who are registered with us to post for off campus jobs. On- campus jobs are posted on Job link or through one of the affiliates on campus (E-Follett, JMU Post Office, Aramark). Please view here for the job posting disclaimer and what you need to know to avoid potential job scams.
- Click here to view the 2015-2016 Student Employee Handbook
Please note: The Student Work Experience Center will follow-up with anyone desiring to post any childcare, babysitting, or personal assistant or related position before a decision is made whether or not to post the position on our job posting site.
Stay up to date... Join our Facebook Page, JMU Student Employment