Our Mission Statement
To enhance student learning and meet departmental student employment needs by providing meaningful work experiences
- Looking for part time employment? Check out JobLink for On Campus job announcements or the link to the left for Off-Campus or Summer Jobs!
- Reminder- If you have student employees whose contract has ended, or will end and will no longer be working for you or your department, please remember to remove their access from any Peoplesoft System (HRMS, SA, Finance, etc.). Please complete the IS Access Request Form to remove access.
- New I-9 Form: REMINDER: SWEC WILL NOT ACCEPT the previous form, Rev. 08/07/09 after May 7, 2013. The NEW form, dated 3/8/13 is the only version that will be accepted.
- Please use the Position Description that is on our website. Previous verisons will not be accepted after May 1st.
- Revised Wage & Student Employee Timesheet. Please begin using ASAP and discard older versions. Please see Instructions on Calculating Overtime.
- Please read guidelines to post positions with our office here before completing posting form.
- To post a part-time job on our website for free, please fill out this form.
- To remove a part-time job posted on our website, please fill out this form.
Please note: The Student Work Experience Center will follow-up with anyone desiring to post any childcare, babysitting, or personal assistant or related position before a decision is made whether or not to post the position on our job posting site.
Stay up to date... Join our Facebook Page, JMU Student Employment