Our Mission Statement
To enhance student learning and meet departmental student employment needs by providing meaningful work experiences
- For information on reporting your FWS earnings on the 2014-2015 FAFSA, visit here!
- Looking for part time employment? Check out JobLink for On Campus job announcements or the link to the left for Off-Campus or Summer Jobs!
- View the 2013-2014 Student Employee Handbook here!
- Reminder- If you have student employees whose contract has ended, or will end and will no longer be working for you or your department, please remember to remove their access from any Peoplesoft System (HRMS, SA, Finance, etc.). Please complete the IS Access Request Form to remove access.
- For important information to share with your student employees on reporting FWS earnings on the 2014-2015 FAFSA, visit here!
- Please read guidelines to post positions with our office here before completing posting form.
- To post a part-time job on our website for free, please fill out this form.
- To remove a part-time job posted on our website, please fill out this form.
Please note: The Student Work Experience Center will follow-up with anyone desiring to post any childcare, babysitting, or personal assistant or related position before a decision is made whether or not to post the position on our job posting site.
Stay up to date... Join our Facebook Page, JMU Student Employment