JMU Part-Time Job Fair:
The Student Work Experience Center is hosting a Part-Time Job Fair for our current students on Tuesday, September 10, 2013. On-campus departments as well as off-campus businesses in the local Harrisonburg community are encouraged to participate. Do not miss this opportunity to hire JMU students and advertise your employment needs.
Please follow the links on the bottom to register for the fair.
- Early-bird Registration begins July 24th and will end on August 11th.
- Regular Registration will begin on August 12th and will end on September 1st or when all booths are reserved, whichever comes first.
Fees (Non-JMU and Off-Campus Employers Only)
- $40.00 Early-Bird Registration Fee (plus a $2.50 service fee if paying online by credit card)
Registration made prior to August 12th. Fee includes table, online publicity, and 2 representatives.
- $60.00 Regular Registration Fee(plus a $2.50 service fee if paying online by credit card)
Registration made starting on August 12th. Fee includes table, online publicity, and 2 representatives.
Cancellations must be made prior to August 23rd in order to be eligible for a full refund. Please note the $2.50 service fee is non-refundable.
- 12 Noon to 1:00pm: Arrive at the JMU Festival Conference and Student Center. Check in and receive instructions for setting up your booth.
- 1:30pm to 4:00pm: The Part-Time Job Fair located in the Festival Ballroom.
- 4:00pm : Job Fair ends. Pack-up and go home.
You will be sent a confirmation email within three days once we receive your registration information. We will be mailing an information packet during the week of September 1st that will contain details of the event, a parking pass, directions, and more.
If you have questions in the mean time, please feel free to email the Student Work Experience Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shea Tussing at 540-568-3269.