Skip to Main Content
You are in the main content
- The faculty and peer tutors working in the SMLC have been trained and are qualified to assist with challenging course content, homework, and lab reports found in the first and second year chemistry, physics, math, and statistics courses.
- Tutors are available to assist you in becoming an independent learner. They cannot work your problems for you.
- Tutors are not permitted to help with take-home quizzes, tests or projects.
- Science and Math take time to learn, and success requires a study routine. The SMLC is a great place to accomplish this.
- Tell your friends about the resources of the SMLC. We are always looking to help out our fellow Dukes!