All tutoring is done "cafe-style" at the SMLC:
- Sign in at the computer station.
- Sit at the appropriate table.
- For example: students needing help with Math 155 will sit at the tables labeled "Math".
- Work on your practice problems, homework, lab reports, etc
- Tutors cannot help with take-home quizzes, tests, or projects.
- Raise your hand when you need help. A tutor will come around in turn to assist students.
- Tutors cannot work your problems for you. They will assist you in becoming an independent learner.
- Sign out at the computer station when you are finished.
There are no opportunities for free private tutoring in the SMLC. For private tutoring, students should contact their professor or academic department to inquire about potential private for-hire tutors or to learn about other tutoring resources.