First-Year Send Offs
Before you Embark on one of the most wonderful experiences of your life, come join the excitement as we congratulate and welcome our newest Dukes! We'll provide the food while you enjoy the fun; talk with parents, alumni, JMU staff and meet fellow JMU families from within your area. This is a great networking opportunity for parents and students. Find out more about the First-Year Send Off HERE.
Welcome First-Year FamiliesThe Madison Experience is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will shape your student's life and future. As JMU welcomes your sons and daughters, the university extends the same warm invitation to you as parents. To help you find your own place in the Madison Experience and to "follow along" as your child begins this important life transition, the Office of Parent Relations has assembled the Madison Family Handbook to guide you through the next four years. In it you'll find valuable information with which you can coach your student as well as the resources and contacts that you might need. You'll also find tips from other parents who've made this journey before. You, too, are a part of Madison. You, as well as students, the faculty and staff, and alumni....together....enrich your student's total Madison Experience. So welcome to James Madison University.
Madison Family Connection
Click on the image below, or click here to read the Fall 2014 edition.
- Jul 2: Add/Drop Deadline - GR 2nd Six Week
- Jul 2: Course Withdrawal Deadline - UG 6 Week
- Jul 3: Independence Day Holiday
- Jul 5: - 18 : 2015 Male Academy and Female Institute Summer Programs
- Jul 6: Add with Department Permission Deadline
- Jul 7: Upperclass Room Change Forms Due
- Jul 10: Summer Sessions Ends
- Jul 14: Course Withdrawal Deadline GR - 8 Week
- More >