Welcome First-Year FamiliesThe Madison Experience is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will shape your student's life and future. As JMU welcomes your sons and daughters, the university extends the same warm invitation to you as parents. To help you find your own place in the Madison Experience and to "follow along" as your child begins this important life transition, the Office of Parent Relations has assembled the Madison Family Handbook to guide you through the next four years. In it you'll find valuable information with which you can coach your student as well as the resources and contacts that you might need. You'll also find tips from other parents who've made this journey before. You, too, are a part of Madison. You, as well as students, the faculty and staff, and alumni....together....enrich your student's total Madison Experience. So welcome to James Madison University.
Madison Family Connection
Click on the image below, or click here to read the Fall 2014 edition.
- Mar 2: - 20 : Online Room Selection
- Mar 2: - Apr 10 : Papercuts Exhibition
- Mar 19: Eric Major - VC and PE Institutional Funding
- Mar 20: Deadline for W grade or changing course credit options
- Mar 20: - 22 : BizBlitz 2015- 51-Hour Startup Challenge
- Mar 20: - 22 : BizBlitz
- Mar 21: MAD-RUSH Undergraduate Research Conference
- Mar 21: 13th Annual Jackson-Rainey Business Plan Competition
- More >