Summer Honors Institute
Two separate weeks to be selected to attend- July 5-11, 2015 & July 12-18, 2015
The JMU Summer Honors Institute is a unique week-long program where talented rising high school seniors get a first-hand look at life in a dynamic university and its Honors program.
As a JMU Summer Honors student you can:
- Experience the excitement of life at a great university
- Take hands-on courses with outstanding faculty
- Explore careers and academic majors from the sciences, humanities, arts, business, and social sciences
- Learn about how college Honors programs can help you make the most of your college experience
- Attend admissions workshops and enhance your college applications
- Live in a residence hall and explore the JMU campus
- Go hiking in the mountains, whitewater rafting, and do other fun activities in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley
Who can attend:
Up to 25 (each week) talented high school students who have completed their junior year will be accepted to attend following a competitive application process.
Decision deadline May 15, 2015.
Please fill out the form below to be contacted when more information becomes available or email Katie LaPira at firstname.lastname@example.org