Non-Profit Leadership Series
This series of meetings is intended to:
- Provide the leadership of non-profit organizations an opportunity to gather and discuss questions and issues of mutual concern
- Present speakers with high levels of expertise to enhance best practices management of local non-profit organizations
- Provide opportunities for non-profit leadership to initiate collaboration on a wide range of programs aimed at the highest levels of community service
In order to promote creative, interactive leadership activities, seating will be limited to no more than 30 participants at each meeting. The series is intended for non-profit board members, executive directors, and senior staff.
The Non-Profit Institute Leadership Luncheon Series is co-sponsored by:
- United Way of Harrisonburg & Rockingham County
- JMU Programs in Public Policy and Administration
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of CommerceThe Community Foundation
- JMU Department of Social Work
- The Community Foundation
- JMU School of Strategic Leadership Studies
- Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center
- JMU Outreach & Engagement
For questions, please contact JMU Outreach & Engagement at 540-568-4253 or email@example.com.