Welcome to the Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs serves as the central university office concerning international education, with oversight of all James Madison University and non-JMU study abroad programs; visa and reporting processes for international students and scholars; and the development of curricula, faculty experiences and programs that address international issues. The executive director serves as the university’s chief international officer and, working with faculty, staff and students, advises the provost and the OIP and guides campus internationalization efforts. She also represents the university in its role as current president of the International Network of Universities.
- Sep 23: Prism Gallery, "Photo Contest Winners - DocUmenting Our Journeys"
- Sep 30: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee
- Oct 3: Summer in Urbino, Italy 2017 Informational Meeting
- Oct 7: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee
- Oct 13: LINKer program Interest Meeting
- Oct 14: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee
- Oct 21: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee
- Oct 21: Haunted Forest
- More >