Welcome to the Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs serves as the central university office concerning international education, with oversight of all James Madison University and non-JMU study abroad programs; visa and reporting processes for international students and scholars; and the development of curricula, faculty experiences and programs that address international issues. The executive director serves as the university’s chief international officer and, working with faculty, staff and students, advises the provost and the OIP and guides campus internationalization efforts. She also represents the university in its role as current president of the International Network of Universities.
- Oct 28: Study Abroad Information Session
- Oct 29: Study Abroad Information Session
- Oct 31: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee?
- Nov 1: Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Nov 5: Peace Corps Information Session
- Nov 7: Global Connections: Tea or Coffee?
- Nov 14: Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner
- Dec 3: Conversation Partner Program Closing Event