JMU Honor Code Exam Directions
Please read all the instructions before taking the JMU Honor Code Exam.
1. Prior to taking the test, you should view both parts of the tutorial.
2. It is highly likely that you will need to configure Internet Explorer to permit pop-ups. Instructions for accessing and/or trouble shooting this online exam can be found at: www.jmu.edu/gened/adaptex_info.html.
3. When you sign into the exam, you will need to provide information as demonstrated in the screen capture below. Everyone should select “JMU-Honor” as the Institution Code and type “honor” for the test password. Remember, you will NOT use your JMU password to login. You will need:
· Your first and last name
· Your Student ID
· Select Institution Code: JMU-Honor
· Select Test Name: Honor Code
· Password: honor
4. Click “CONTINUE” on the Login Information page to start the exam. If you have difficulty, please follow the trouble shooting instructions found in item #2.
5. At the conclusion of the exam, you will receive your score. If you forget your scores, it will be viewable within the week through e-campus in Test Score View. You will not receive a confirmation email of your score.
If you are ready to take the JMU Honor Code exam, click on the following link: