|Download Immunization Form|
MyJMUHealth is a secure online patient portal giving students the ability to receive secure messages from the University Health Center, schedule appointments for select services, and enter medical and immunization history.
Instructions for new students
- Download (if PDF does not display correctly, open the file in Adobe Reader), print, and complete the Immunization Form. An official immunization record will be accepted if all JMU required immunizations and dates are listed.
- Have the immunization form, including the TB assessment/screening on page 2, signed by a health care provider as verification (per Virginia law).
- Log into MyJMUHealth to enter your immunization dates, upload the completed and signed immunization form, upload a copy of your health insurance card, and complete a brief health history.
Due dates for undergraduate students:
- July 1, 2016 for a summer or fall 2016 semester start
- Dec. 11, 2015 for spring 2016 semester start
Due dates for admitted graduate students:
- No later than the third Friday of the first semester attending JMU.
Faxed copies will not be accepted. Failure to complete this process will result in an academic hold on your student account and a $50 fine.
Scheduling UHC appointments online
Log-in to MyJMUHealth (2-step process) to schedule new UHC appointments for:
- BASICS (Clinic: Substance Abuse and Prevention)
- High Expectations (Clinic: Substance Abuse and Prevention)
- Allergy injections (Clinic: Nurse)
- TB assessment/test (Clinic: Nurse)
- Emergency contraception (Clinic: Nurse)
- International travel consultation & medicine (Clinic: Nurse)
- Nutrition services (Clinic: Urgent Care)
- STD testing with no symptoms (Clinic: Nurse)
Appointments cannot be canceled online. Call the UHC at 540-568-6178 to reschedule or cancel. There is a $25 fine for those who are late, do not show, or do not provide at least one-hour cancellation notice.
Translated immunization forms
|Arabic - لعربية||Chinese - 中文|
|Japanese - 日本||French - Français|
|German - Deutsch||Italian - Italiano|
|Korean - 한국어||Russian - Pусский|
|Spanish - Español||Thai - ไทย|
|Vietnamese - Việt|