|Log in to MyJMUHealth|
|Download Immunization Form|
MyJMUHealth is a secure online patient portal giving students the ability to review and correct their demographic information and enter their own medical and immunization history.
Instructions for new students
- Open the MyJMUHealth instructions, which are needed to enter the information required in MyJMUHealth
- Enter immunization dates, insurance information, and brief health history in MyJMUHealth
- Download (if PDF does not display correctly, open the file in Adobe Reader), print, and complete Immunization Form
- Have the immunization form, including the TB assessment on page 2, signed by a health care professional as verification (per Virginia law), and mail to the Health Center at the address on the form by Dec. 13
Faxed copies will not be accepted. Failure to complete this process will result in an academic hold on your student account and a $50 fine.
Scheduling UHC appointments online
Log-in to MyJMUHealth to schedule new UHC appointments for:
- High Expectations
- Allergy Clinic
- TB assessment/test
- Emergency contraception
- International Travel Clinic
Call the UHC at 540-568-6178 to schedule appointments for any other UHC program or service.
Appointments cannot be canceled online. Call the UHC at 540-568-6178 to reschedule or cancel. There is a $25 late/no-show fee.
Translated immunization forms
|Arabic - لعربية||Chinese - 中文|
|Japanese - 日本||French - Français|
|German - Deutsch||Italian - Italiano|
|Korean - 한국어||Russian - Pусский|
|Spanish - Español||Thai - ไทย|
|Vietnamese - Việt|