A-to-Z Index

Study Abroad/Consortium - Financial Aid

You may use your Federal and Institutional Aid to help fund your Study Abroad Experience. Any grants, loans or scholarships that you would normally receive during a semester at JMU can be transferred for you, as long as you fill out all of the necessary paperwork.

Please use the links below to find out more information about your particular program.

JMU Study Abroad Program

Study Abroad
Study Abroad Programs
Study Abroad Graduate Programs
Summer Study Abroad

Non-JMU Study Abroad Programs

Consortium Students
Study Abroad Consortium Programs
Summer Consortium Students

Study Abroad