2016 Revisions to the Faculty Handbook
The draft version will be available for review and comment until Monday, May 2, 2016. Comments should be sent to email@example.com.
Suggestions for correcting errors, modifying or updating the Faculty Handbook site should be sent to the staff listed below. Suggested changes in, additions to and deletions from the document will be forwarded to the Faculty Handbook Committee.
Faculty Handbook Committee 2015-16
Members of the Committee
- David Bernstein, Department of Computer Science, College of Integrated Science and Engineering, Chair
- David Jeffrey, Dean, College of Arts and Letters
- Maggie Kyger, Associate Dean, College of Education
- Val Larsen, Department of Marketing, College of Business
- Fletcher Linder, Department of Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies, University Programs
- Caroline Lubert, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, College of Science and Mathematics
Susan Wheeler, Ex Officio Adviser for the Committee
Provost's Office Staff
Kristi Shackelford, Academic Policy and Curriculum Development
Kristi Shackelford, Editor
Kimberly McGivern, Faculty Handbook Support