Directions to the Health and Human Services (HHS) Building
From Interstate 81 South (heading toward Staunton):
- Take Exit #245
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light….go right onto Port Republic Road and remain in the right lane
- You will go a short distance to another traffic light where you will see an entrance to campus on your right
- Turn right and enter the campus….you are now on Bluestone Drive
- Continue on Bluestone Drive …. You will see a number of parking lots on your right; lake and campus buildings on your left
- Take the second right off of Bluestone Drive at Carrier Drive heading toward ISAT/CS Building
- Carrier Drive will lead you back over the interstate, and you will see the ISAT/CS Building directly in front of you as you cross the bridge
- Go past the building and you will see a parking lot on your left. A parking permit is needed to park on campus. Please contact your host prior to your arrival at JMU to receive your permit.
- You can reach the Health and Human Services (HHS) building, through the Math and Physics building which has an entrance closest to the parking lot. The Department of Engineering is located on the third floor.
From Interstate 81 North (heading toward Winchester):
- Take Exit #245
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light….go left onto Port Republic Road and remain in the right lane…you will cross back over the interstate
- Immediately after crossing the overpass and at the second traffic light on Port Republic Road, turn right and enter the campus on Bluestone Drive
- Follow instructions above starting from step number 5.
JMU Campus Map:
- Summer Hours
May 6 – August 19
Mon-Thurs 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon