FLEX accounts are automatically opened when you register for classes.
Once it is open you may add funds anytime online using a credit/debit card.
To Deposit Funds into FLEX:
3. Click the Login link on the left side of the page. You will then see this screen:
4. Input your JACard ID number and password for your account. If this is your first time using Online Account Access you will need to register your account by following the instrctions found on the First Time Online Access Tutorial.
5. Once logged in you will be brought to a screen that shows you most recent transaction history. Click the "Online Services" link to the left. It will look like this:
6. Choose the Deposit to JACard link and you will be brought to this page:
7. Fill out each field and choose the amount you would like to deopsit.
8. Once each Field is filled out and you are ready to continue, press the next button and your transaction will be processed and a receipt will be emailed to the address you provided.
9. Please note that during the processing of your deposit you should not hit the back button on your browser or reload the page as this may cause the transaction to be processed multiple times. If you encounter any issues or have questions please contact our office at 540-568-6446.